About Me

My photo
LONDON TOWN, United Kingdom
Love life. Sometimes a cheeseburger will help.

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Fitness + Friends = fun!

As therapeutic working out alone can be, working out with my friend sure does make it easier! So I'm sweating out the bad and inhaling the good!

So, my friend knows this personal trainer who's training us..for free! So good! Definitely taking advantage of him whilst we can. He's pretty harsh too so that's good, gives us that extra push. So far, so good. Been working out twice a week *pat on back*  I don't get how people can train every day (or so they say) because the next day my body was in paiiiinnnn! It took me about 5 days to recover fully but I'm sure I'll slowly build my strength up if I'll keep it up! Never too late to start working on that 'summer body', but I want to make it an 'all-year body' ;)
It's so nice to work out with someone because we motivate each other and help each other out. My friend has a dog which she brings to the park too and running around with that mutt is fun! 


The only difficulty with this whole keeping fit is the eating healthy part. Had a major cheat day last Friday (as it was payday) my sisters and cousins decided to have fish and chips, KFC and kebab for dinner, yes, all at the same time! How can I say no! It tasted like heaven on the lips :*  
Next time I must remember 'moment on the lips, forever on the hips' 

Don't worry, give me 2 months and I'll be back with some progress pictures! 

Gotta go get it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment