About Me

My photo
LONDON TOWN, United Kingdom
Love life. Sometimes a cheeseburger will help.

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Smallest things.

There is a well known tradition in Korean couples when celebrating their love for each other. Some people mark their anniversary yearly or monthly. However, the Koreans like to celebrate every 100 days. I didn't know about this but my boyfriend enjoys the Korean culture very much and for our 100 days he placed 100 handmade stars into a jar. Bless him because he's never made them before and the stars are all uneven. But it's the imperfection in them that makes them so perfect to me. It shows he tried (very hard!) :) 
It's something sweet and thoughtful as this that makes me appreciate him even more so. It's simple, but simple is enough :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment