About Me

My photo
LONDON TOWN, United Kingdom
Love life. Sometimes a cheeseburger will help.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

KEEP FIT!! WERRKKK ITT!!

Lately with my spare time I've been doing lots of work out routines, even jogging at 8am! But it's supposed to wake you up after a good run, I dunno if it's just me or not but I go straight back to bed and I am knocked out! When I wake up I'll do some crunches, squats and leg rise exercises throughout the day. It's only been a week or two but I have been doing something everyday and I could honestly see some changes!! Like a 2 pack forming on my abs..kinda scary to be honest because I don't want to be looking all hench lol too manly for me! >< But I want that solid belly! Just no 6 pack though =/  Anyway.. the slightest improvement has made me happy and I'm so surprised to see the effects in such a short time! But yay..gets me motivated more!

The beginning I was so rubbish at any activity, my stamina and motivation was none existent! But as it went on I managed to do more without being so out of breath so quickly haha, I think I may just even be able to run for the bus without being in such a huff and puff! So proud of myself lol! I'm actually starting to enjoy doing at least half hour of workout now anddd I want to start eating healthy! Let my insides feel good too :)

Saw this video of a 70 year old woman who is a vegan (not that I would give up meat) but she looked
  a m a z i n g  for her age! Have a look yourself..
Here's the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj7dhoHpyss

Running around the river is so much better than being cooped up in the gym though, it's also the cheaper option! No point in joining gym if I just use the treadmill. I wouldn't swim in my local area, I'm too self conscious for that and sauna..well I could just do that in my bathroom lol

On that last note; keep fit ladies! Feel good, look good! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment